Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome to My Blog - A Little About Myself

Hi there,

My name is Shaukat Ameen and I welcome you to my blog. As this is my first post, I think I should tell you a little about myself.

I am a content / copywriter and I write articles, blog posts, sales copy, ebooks, etc. When I first started working as a writer, I wrote for a website that provided help to undergraduate and graduate students with their dissertations. I wrote informative articles and blogs to attract customers to the site and wrote copy to tempt them into acquiring dissertation writing help to facilitate their writing process.

I have written on numerous other subjects as well. For example, Internet Marketing, Weight Loss, Magic Tricks, etc.

Let me tell you a little about my education. I completed my high school from High Point High School, MD, USA. Due to some problems I couldn't continue my education. But then after a few years gap, I thought about starting my Bachelor's. I am glad I did because I recently finished my Bachelor of Arts and finally graduated.

That's my intro. Now about the blog. I will be writing blog posts on various subjects. For example, internet marketing, content writing, tips for writers, etc. Content / Copywriters will receive valuable suggestions which will enbale them to enhance their productivity and writing skills. Internet business owners will learn about internet marketing that how applying different tactics will dramatically increase traffic to their sites.

So...Bookmark my blog now and visit frequently.

Regards,

Shaukat Ameen.

No comments: