Monday, November 30, 2009

I Have Lots of Business Ideas - What To Do?

Recently, one of my clients asked me:

"I want to create several websites. I want to sell eBooks and also earn from Google Adsense, but I don't know where to start and what to do".

This is a common question that a lot of newbies ask when they first get into "Internet Marketing".

The only thing I tell them is... Just concentrate on one idea at a time.

When a new idea pops up, simply write it down to work on it later.

If you want to sell an ebook, simply work on creating your website and writing your ebook.

If you want to earn from Google Adsnese, then don't worry about selling ebooks for now. Just make a content rich website to earn from Adsense.

If you try to work on different ideas at the same time, you won't be able to do anything -or- won't be able to do quality work.

So, list down your ideas, determine which one seems best and simply start working on it.

Once you are done with it, only then move on to the next project.

No comments: